COVID-19 Update | 20 September 2021
Department of Health Victoria has today provided advice regarding recent COVID-19 positive contacts in-centre.
Anyone who has visited this location during these times should urgently get tested, then isolate until confirmation of a negative result. Continue to monitor for symptoms, get tested again if symptoms appear. Note some individuals will be Tier 1 contacts required to quarantine for 14 days and the Department will contact them directly with this advice.
- Tuesday 14 September, 1:00pm – 8:30pm
- Wednesday 15 September, 8:00am – 1:30pm
- Thursday 16 September, 2:15pm – 8:45pm
The health and safety of retailers, staff, customers, contractors, and partners is our absolute priority, and we are taking all necessary precautions and implementing all recommendations from the Department of Health Victoria to minimise risk to the local community. The centre remains open with COVID-safe procedures in place including regular cleaning, hand sanitiser stations, and social distancing signage to ensure your health and wellbeing while you shop.
We recommend all customers follow the advice from Department of Health Victoria on case locations and alerts.
COVID-19 Update | 16 August 2021
With the extension of lockdown and curfew announced by the Victorian Government, we recommend contacting individual stores for their trading times.
When you visit please follow these simple guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- Check in using the Service Victoria app.
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Wear a face mask (unless an exemption applies).
- Respect store capacity limits and queue where necessary.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Casey Central and the local community.
For up-to-date health information visit VIC Health.